1972 Dan Armstrong London 2 Pickup SUPER RARE!
- This is a used guitar in excellent condition.
- This is a consignment item
$4499.00 plus $30.00 shipping (Consignment)
This is a super rare classic 1972 Dan Armstrong London model guitar.
- Brand: Dan Armstrong
- Model: London 341
- Serial Number: 4362
- Condition: Excellent
- Body Wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Neck Profile: C shape, 0.89" depth at 1st fret, 0.90" at 12th fret
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Scale Length: 640 mm (25.1969”)
- Frets: 23 with zero fret, Nickel
- Inlays: Aluminum Thumbnails
- Nut: 1.64" aluminum with zero-fret
- Tuners: Schaller
- Bridge: Cast Aluminum Wrap-around
- Pickguard: Anodized Aluminum
- Pickups: Armstrong Humbuckers, adjustable placement
- Controls: Volume, Tone, each is a push/pull pot, turning the pickups on or off (pulling the volume turns off the neck pickup, pulling the tone turns of the bridge pickup). Coil tap switch was added and is not an original feature.
- Finish: Gloss
- Case: Includes Hardshell Case
- Weight: 8 lbs 4 oz
- Observations: Guitar shows some signs of normal use. Slight checking and minor dings throughout body and neck. Slight buckle rash on back. There are maybe 3 or 4 of these 2-pickup London models in existence.
We Also Recommend