Bartlett Restrospec Gold Top (USED)
- This is a used guitar in excellent condition
- This is a consignment item
$6,099.00 plus $30.00 shipping (consignment item)
- Model: Retrospec
- Body Wood: One-Piece Genuine Mahogany (Back), Eastern Maple Carved (Top)
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany Single Piece Neck With ‘Ears’
- Neck Profile: Rounded ’59 profile, (0.86" at 1st fret, 1.02" at 12th fret)
- Fingerboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24 ¾"
- Radius: 12"
- Frets: Medium (.095" x .045"), 22
- Inlays: Cellulose Nitrate Inlays
- Nut: Nylon 6/6, 1.68" width
- Tuners: Grover
- Bridge: Faber® Tune-o-Matic Bridge and Stop-Bar Tailpiece with 1"- Long Steel Studs
- Pickguard: Cream ABS
- Pickups: Dual Sheptone PAF Tribute Humbucker
- Electronics: 2-Tone, 2-Volume Controls With 3-Way Selector Switch
- Finish: Gold Top, Super Thin Non-Plasticized Nitrocellulose
- Case: Custom ATA Flight Case
- Weight: 8 lbs. 14 oz.
- Observations: Cream "Royalite" Binding, Single Action Vintage Style Truss Rod, Set Neck, Hide Glue Construction, Bartlett Cab M-69 Pickup Rings, 500K CTS Volume And Tone Pots, Hand Made Bumblebee Caps, Gold Silkscreen, Aniline Dye
- Handmade In Toronto - Canada
"Bartlett Guitars is a small boutique electric guitar company based outside of Toronto, Canada. Our goal is to bring the finest hand made instruments to players from around the world.
We build our guitars in very limited batches ensuring each unique instrument gets the attention it deserves, from lumber selection to buffing out the finish – each task is treated as a unique circumstance requiring special attention. These guitars are everything but production instruments."
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE AT (512) 243.6036 OR email@example.com
We Also Recommend