1997 Fender American Vintage Series Stratocaster '62 Reissue (USED)
- This is a used guitar in very good condition.
- This is a consignment item.
- Includes Hardshell Case.
$1,799 plus $30.00 Shipping (consignment item)
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE AT (512) 243.6036 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make: Fender
- Model: American Vintage Series '62 Reissue
- Serial Number: V059350
- Body Wood: Alder
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Profile: C shape, 0.855" dpeth at 1st fret, 0.912" depth at 12th fret.
- Fingerboard: Rosewood slab
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 22, Nickel
- Inlays: Dots
- Binding: N/A
- Nut: 1.65"
- Tuners: Fender Vintage
- Bridge: Fender 6-screw traditional trem
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Cream
- Pickups: Fender Lace Sensor
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Tone. 5-Way Pickup selector, killswitch
- Finish: Fiesta Red
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Weight: 8 lbs 1.5 oz
- Observations: This is a used guitar in very good condition. Has replacement pickups, control knobs, string tree, and added killswitch. Guitar shows normal signs of use. Body has a few dings. There is also a ding on the fretboard between the 4th and 5th frets.
- Made In Corona, California
The American Vintage Series was originally developed in 1982 during the last years of CBS management with the '57 and '62 Reissues. In 1985, production moved to the new post-CBS Corona, CA plant, making them the only Strats made in the US during 1985 and the first ones to come out of Corona.
The American Vintage '62 Stratocaster was based on the 1962 specifications, including neck profile, headstock, pickguard and vintage-style tremolo. It featured three American Vintage single coil pickups.
Years of Production: 1985 - 2012
We Also Recommend
Carol-Ann JB-100 "Red" and Gibson Custom Shop Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Package
Gibson Custom Shop Joe Bonamassa Les Paul And Carol-Ann JB-100 "Red" Package