2012 Gibson Memphis 1959 ES-335 - Vintage Natural V.O.S.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE AT (512) 243.6036 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a used guitar in very good condition.
- This is a consignment item.
$3199.00 plus $30.00 Shipping (Consignment Item)
- Brand: Gibson
- Model: HB082M ES-335
- Condition: Very Good (Used)
- Serial Number: A05158
- Top Wood: Maple/Poplar/Maple Ply
- Back & Rim Wood: Maple/Poplar/Maple Ply
- Neck Wood: Quarter Sawn Mahogany
- Neck Profile: 50's neck carve, 0.86" depth at 1st fret, 0.98" depth at 12th
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75”
- Radius: 10"
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: dots
- Nut: 1.66" width
- Tuners: Kluson w/Tulip Buttons
- Bridge: ABR-1
- Pickguard: B/W/B 3-Ply
- Pickups: Dual '57 Classic HB
- Controls: Volume, Volume , Tone, Tone, 3-Way Switch
- Finish: Natural
- Case: Original Gibson Custom Shop Hard Shell Case
- Weight: 7 lbs 12 oz
- Observations: This guitar is pre-owned consignment item in excellent condition. Has been refretted with jumbo frets. Includes Original Hardshell Case and COA
We Also Recommend