A.C.E Analog Cabinet Emulator
SUHR A.C.E. (Analog Cabinet Emulator)
THE NEXT ADVANCEMENT IN ANALOG CABINET EMULATION
The A.C.E. (Analog Cabinet Emulator) is an active analog cabinet emulator designed to offer guitarists a portable and convenient way to capture the complex characteristics of a guitar speaker cabinet for a variety of recording (silent* or in a studio) and live performance applications without the use of a microphone.
Moving Analog Forward
Ready For Anything
Fully equipped with a comprehensive set of interface features, A.C.E. makes it easy to connect with a variety of recording and sound reinforcement equipment for any situation.
A.C.E. features dedicated Ampliﬁer and Line Level inputs, a 1/4” (unbalanced) and XLR (balanced) DI/Line Output section complete with Phase and Ground Lift functions for the XLR output, a 1/4” Thru output and last but not least, optimized 18 Vdc circuitry for maximum headroom and dynamic range.
Whether you are in the studio or on the road, the A.C.E. is sure to become an invaluable tool to delivering a ﬂexible variety of emulated cabinet simulations consistently, every time.
• Active Analog Cabinet Emulator
• Multi-Stage Filtering (MSF) Cabinet Emulation (bypassable)
• Unbalanced 1/4″ & Balanced XLR Line Out Section
• Phase and Ground Lift For XLR Output
• Optimized 18-Volt Circuitry For Maximum Headroom and Dynamic Range
• Compact Half Rack Enclosure
* A.C.E. is not a load device. Make sure your ampliﬁer is connected to a suitable load (Suhr Reactive Load) or speaker cabinet when using A.C.E. to avoid damage.