Retro-Sonic Delay: To create a vintage sounding analog delay, the famous DM-2
was the starting point for the design. The Retro-Sonic delay has the usual controls:
Repeat Rate, Intensity and Echo. An additional control alters the tone of the repeats
(hi-cut filter) allowing for darker and softer repeats. The unit delivers up to 800ms of
delay time using two 4096 stage BBDs. Quality components and signal filtering
ensure quiet operation. Two footswitches provide selection for effect/bypass (true
bypass), and the selection between the short and long delay path (~400ms and
~800ms). This enables finer control over the short delay range effectively providing
a delay and slap-back selection at your foot.
- Short and long delay paths selectable by footswitch control
- Mono and Stereo Outputs
- Tone control to adjust repeats
- Heavy duty foot switch for True By-Pass switching
- On/Off LED to check effect status.
- Powered by 9VDC supply (adapter not-included)
- Analog delay path using 2x3205 BBDs
- Repeat Rate: Controls the length of delay. Rotate clockwise to shorten delay.
- Intensity: This controls the intensity or number of repeats.
- Echo: Adjusts the level or volume of the repeats.
- Tone: Adjusts the tonal characteristic of the repeats.
- Normal/Effect Switch: Stepping on the switch turns the effect on and off
- Long/Short: This switches between the long and short delay paths.
- Normal/Effect LED: The LED lights on when the effect is on and lights off when the effect is bypassed.
- Long/Short LED: This LED is illuminated when the long delay path is selected.
- Input: Input jack to connect the output of the guitar or other effect pedal.
- Mono: Output jack to connect to input of amplifier (wet only when in stereo mode).
- Direct: Output jack to connect to the input of a second amplifier for stereo use (dry signal out)
- 9VDC: Jack to connect 9VDC center negative pin power. PLEASE NOTE!!!! This unit will operate with a 9VDC REGULATED supply only. Use of other voltage adapters will result in damage to the unit.
- Input Jack : ¼-inch standard phone jack
- Output Jack : ¼-inch standard phone jack
- Controls : Repeat Rate, Intensity, Echo, Tone
- Switch : Normal/Effect, Long/Short
- Power Supply : 9VDC neg center adapter
- Current Draw : 25ma
- Dimensions : 4.7 x 3.7 x 1.18