Black Cat Bass Octave Fuzz
The Black Cat Bass Octave Fuzz is a modern recreation of the rare and valuable Maestro Bass Brassmaster, which was used in the seventies by bass players such as John Entwhistle (The Who), Chris Squire (Yes), and Kyle Brock (Eric Johnson/Electromagnets), among others. One of the problems bass players have always faced when using a fuzz pedal is the loss of low-end. The Bass Octave Fuzz allows the player to blend the clean signal into the mix along with the fuzz. The result is a monstrous roar of fuzz with a thunderous low-end rumble. Not for the faint of heart!
- Durable powder-coat "Holographic Sparkle" finish
- Cool Black glass epoxy PCB with yellow silkscreen
- Metal film resistors and audio grade capacitors
- 3PDT True Bypass switch and Switch craft jacks
- Uses 2.1 mm Boss style power jack, or internal 9v battery
- Hand-wired, Boutique quality
- New PCB layout fits into standard stomp enclosure
- Bass Volume, Fuzz Drive, and Fuzz Volume control knobs
- Filter and Harmonic toggle switches for various tones
- Blend clean signal with fuzz to preserve low-end
Made in the U.S.A.
We Also Recommend