Black Volt Whitey V2 #02 of 20 1x12 Combo (USED)
- This is a used amp in excellent condition.
- This is #02 of 20 to be made.
Whitey Version 2
"It's as if a prototype Fender or Magnatone fell off a truck in the sixties and never made it to the factory to be mass produced" - Chris Trainer, Bush/Helmet
A High Gain Tweed/Plexi mashup style circuit that takes the best of both legendary amps and distills them into a single-channel, single-input powerhouse.
- 12" Celestion G12H Creamback
- ~30-40 Watts of Output
- Tone, Volume and Gain Controls w/ Added Presence/Feedback Loop
- 2 6V6, 6L6,KT66 or EL34 Power Tubes. No Re Biasing Necessary ( EL34 Installed )
- 2 - 12AX7 Pre Amp Tubes
- Vintage Solid Pine Cabinetry with Oak Hardwood Splined Miter Joints for Strength & Solid Wood Corner to Corner
- Entire Amp Constructed Completely By Hand and Hand Wired in Los Angeles CA
- Dimensions: 20" Width x 19" Height x 12" Depth
- Weight: 39lbs
"I'm a huge fan. I use Black Volt often in the studio, they always sound great in the track" - Rich Costey, Producer Foo Fighters/Muse
We Also Recommend
Carol-Ann JB-100 "Red" and Gibson Custom Shop Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Package
Gibson Custom Shop Joe Bonamassa Les Paul And Carol-Ann JB-100 "Red" Package