Bullitt Booster Jimi Black LTD
The "Bullitt Booster" is an original VL Effects schematic version of single Germanium Transistor Booster included the Atk-Ton VL effects technology who bring new sound and possibility of High Natural Tone!
The Bullitt gives you classic tones from the 60's to today.
The more the amp and pedal are cranked, the more the creamy, beautiful, sustaining distortion there will be.
The Germanium Transistor is a selected from VL's Vintage hightend Transistor stock.
For best sounds, Bias is set without used trim but carbon resistors or Metal Film Resistors who are matched and tested for each Transistor.
What's ATK-TON ?
Atk-Ton developped by Vincent Loret VLeffects for Bullitt Pedals allow
- Atk-Ton acces by a Trim coupled with the Trim Gain Booster.
- adjust tone from high narrow treeble sound to Fat
- increase sensation of true tone
- on Fat mode you can satured your tubes' of your Amps - use for that clear channel
- very stable tone and very easy to set up during concert and studio cession
- with Atk-Ton, the Bullitt Booster is not only a Booster like the Treble Booster but much more and can compare with multiple pedals plugging together - Disto pedal + T-Sreamer + Sat + Booster
- producing full range of classical vintage sounds allow you to have only one pedal during your concert or studio cession instead of multiples distorsions pedals and booster
Bullitt Booster JIMI BLACK LTD
The Germanium Transistor is selected from VL's 50'-60' Rare Vintage Germanium Transistors
We Also Recommend