Bullitt Fuzz Jimi White Octavio 2016 Ed.
VL-Effects is dedicated to provide high-end Boutique Guitar Pedals.
Each Pedal is fully handmade by Vincent Loret, in Paris, France.
Vincent attended a renowned Parisian electronics engineering (university) school at the end of the 70's and created his first VL Effects pedals in 1982 - the Germanium Treble booster and the Fuzz Face Bullitt Booster.
Bullitt Pedals Series
All Bullitt Pedals include the best components on the market.
The production process is very long since each electronic component (resistors, capacitors,..) is individually matched and tested with the kernel Transistor and/or AmpOp CI in order to produce the best sound and tone!
the best Europeen and US parts :
- Hammond enclosure with handmade custom painting with multiple varnish layers
- each pedal is unique with SerialNumber tracking and Warranty Certificate
- first choice for knobs, jacks, switchs, cabling, Trims, True Bypass,...
- handmade vintage cabling and handmade silver soldering
the best Electronics Parts :
- Vintage Germanium Transistors, Silicium Transistors, Amp Op, Diodes
- Vintage Oil Papers Capacitors
- Vintage Carbon Resistor Allen Bradley
- New Carbon Resistors highend product
- New Silicium Transistor hightend product
- New Capacitors hightend product
Specifics VL-Effects schemas and assembling
Each pedal model are from specific VL-Effects Electronics schemas and adapted for each model.
For each pedal, all electronics components like Caps, Resistors, Transistors, Diodes,...are matched together in order to have the best Tone before wiring definitively on box pedal
Wiring is very important too! VL uses multiple kind of cables for each kind of signal or power.
The goal is to use the minimum of cables and electronics components in order to keep the original Tone of Guitar an Amp! So you will never see filter module or other kon VL's product in order to have the ultimate natural effects!
Tools and Qualification Process
The Qualification Process is for each pedal is:
1 - Leakage mesurment
2 - Gain mesurement
3 - matched Components for each Bias process
4 - Tone check with Guitar and tube Amps play
5 - Noise check with Guitar and tube Amps play
At the end of these 5 step the Kernel can be or not pluging in pedal
VL Effects - JIMI WHITE Octavio (Edition 2016)
Three vintage germanium transistors are used in this limited edition pedal.
Gain Control - The gain control allows you to increase the gain up to 10db. It works with the "intensity" control tin order to produce harmonics and crunch tone.
VOLUME CONTROL - output level
INTENSITY - with this control you can setup the fuzz tone...
FUZZ / OCTAVIO FootSwitch Mode -
- FUZZ MODE - footswitch OFF. Only fuzz is activated. Octaver is off. On this mode you have a Fuzz tone with warm and rich harmonics
- OCTAVER MODE - Fuzz and Octaver are activated. This mode reduces level of Fuzz but creats the famous octaver tone used by Jimi Hendrix.
We Also Recommend