Bullitt Mutant Fuzz
Each pedal is fully handmade by Vincent Loret in Paris, France.
The Mutant Fuzz is built around two different NPN transistors. The Mutant Mode switch to 70's Tone with buzz and hum tone.
The Mutant Fuzz included the genuine VL-Effects Atk-Ton functionality like other products - Bullitt Fuzz, Bullitt Booster, etc.
The Atk-Ton functionality is on left position for increased gain, bandwidth and crunch (Fat Tone). On right position you sidconnect this functionality in order to have a more clean and compressed tone.
What's ATK-TON ?
Atk-Ton developped by Vincent Loret VLeffects for Bullitt Pedals allow:
- Atk-Ton acces by a Trim coupled with the Trim Gain Booster.
- adjust tone from high narrow treble sound to Fat
- increase sensation of true tone
- on Fat mode you can satured your tubes' of your Amps - use for that clear channel
- very stable tone and very easy to set up during concert and studio cession
- with Atk-Ton, the Bullitt Booster is not only a Booster like the Treble Booster but much more and can compare with multiple pedals plugging together - Disto pedal + T-Sreamer + Sat + Booster
- producing full range of classical vintage sounds allow you to have only one pedal during your concert or studio cession instead of multiples distorsions pedals and booster
We Also Recommend