Carol-Ann OD3 Ultra 50W Head
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE AT (512) 243.6036 OR AT SALES@AUSTINGUITARHOUSE.COM
Welcome to 3 channels of pure tone heaven! The OD3 Ultra 50W offers a superb, extremely low noise, three channel all-tube amplifier. Designed and specifically engineered for professional stage applications. Like all of Carol-Ann's other models, this amplifier is hand built using a no compromise approach.
Like the OD2 series, the OD3 ULTRA series amplifiers are some of the most sonically versatile available on the market today and are happy producing every possible style of music from Country to Metal! The OD3 ULTRA adds an updated clean channel and much more versatility designed specifically for live applications.
The Carol-Ann OD3 ULTRA also includes Carol-Ann's proprietary AutobiasMon™ system. This makes tube change a breeze and the amplifier visualy lets you know if it is running optimally or not depending on the wall voltage and state of the power tubes. By pressing a button on the back panel of the amp, the AutobiasMon system will recalibrate the amp in order to run optimally. Read more about the AutobiasMon here, or see a video demostration here.
The OD3 ULTRA will replace the OD3/OD3r models
- Dual Input Pre-Gain: These set the overall input gain for the amp. For Channel A or Channel B & C
- CH A Bass, Middle & Treble: Clean Channel Tone Controls.
- CH B & C Bass, Middle & Treble: OD Channels' Tone Controls.
- Gain B: Overdrive Channel B gain control.
- Gain C: Overdrive Channel C gain control
- CH A Master: Master Volume for Clean Channel.
- CH B Master: Master Volume for OD Channel B.
- CH C Master: Master Volume for OD Channel.
- Lead Master: Foot-switchable Lead Master Volume accessible from either OD Channel.
- Presence: Global Presence Control.
- Footswitch Socket: Heavy duty 3 pin XLR connector for footswitch.
- Footswitch: Channel A, Channel B, Channel C, Lead
- EFX Loop: A tube buffered Serial Effects Loop is included as standard
- AutobiasMon: automatic biasing and tube monitoring system.
- Input Voltage: All OD3 Ultra Amplifiers are designed as Touring Class Amplifiers and can operate on 110-120V or 220-240V mains power. Please specify with the Dealer when ordering. The OD3 currently in stock is 120V.
- Dimensions: 20.75"(width) x 11"(height) X 10.25" (depth)
- Weight: 40 lbs.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ON (512) 243.6036 OR AT SALES@AUSTINGUITARHOUSE.COM
We Also Recommend