Carol-Ann Revo-1 MKII
About the REVO-1 MK-II
Back in 2010 Alan Phillips was in discussion with Gary Moore's management about an amplifier. Alan designed this model which is a single channel clean to scream rock/blues model. You can use your guitar's volume to go from sparkling clean to full on scream. Alan only made a handful of these amps back in 2005 but he's building them again and Austin Guitar House has MKII number 1!
The Revo-1 MKII produces tones with a sort of hybrid JMP/Trainwreck flavor but with Alan's amazing master volume circuit, effects loop, and Auto Bias Monitoring and Calibration circuit.
- 50 watts
- Final valves EL34
- Gain: Adjusts the overall gain of the amp
- Level: Master Volume (pre-efx loop)
- Bass, Middle & Treble: tone controls
- Master: Master Volume (post efx loop)
- Presence: global Presence control
- Efx Send and Return Jacks
- 8 and 16 ohms Speaker Outputs
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ON (512) 243.6036 OR AT SALES@AUSTINGUITARHOUSE.COM
We Also Recommend