With superior signal to noise performance allows you to put the Class A Boost anywhere in your pedal chain. It can add punch and extra output to a classic overdrive sound and is able to push distortion pedals into extremely aggressive crunch land. Class A Boost is also ideal for hitting the front end of a tube amp to achieve an added layer of sweetness and fat tone.
Class A Boost Micro
CLASS A BOOST MICRO
The Pigtronix Class A Boost will fatten up and boost anything you feed it. This deceptively simple design uses discreet J-FET transistors in a single-ended “Class A” configuration to achieve the warmest possible tone. The Class A Boost can deliver up to 20db of clean boost and remains effective with both instrument and line level signals.
- Discrete “Class A” FET transistor audio path
- Boosts Instrument or Line Level inputs
- Up to 20db of CLEAN boost
- 20Hz – 20KHz frequency response
- Max output before clipping: 8.0V p-p
- True Bypass
- Voltage: 9-18V DC
- Current Draw: 2mA @ 18V
- Size = 3.75″ x 1.5″ x 1.75″
- Sound design by David Koltai
We Also Recommend