Collings 290 TV Yellow (USED)
- This is a used guitar in good condition.
- This is a consignment item.
- Includes original TKL hardshell case
$2599.00 plus $30.00 Shipping (consignment item)
Named for the scenic 290 highway that winds past the Collings shop though the Texas Hill Country, the 290 is a modern day tribute to the original working man's rock'n roll guitar. A solid mahogany body and neck are complimented by two Lollar Soap Bar P90 pickups for a tone that shows off the amazing harmonic range and dynamics of this often underrated configuration.
- Body Wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Neck Wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Body Binding: None
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Neck Profile: C Shape (.867 @1st .990@ 12th)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: 1.705"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Frets: 22, Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Bridge: Kluson ABR-1 Aged
- Tailpiece: Kluson Stop Tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs) Aged
- Pickups Lollar P90's
- Wiring: 50s style
- Knobs: Black (One Replaced and Damaged.)
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile: Haircut
- Tuners: Sperzel Non-Locking
- Guitar Finish: TV Yellow, High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard: Black 1-Ply
- Truss Rod Cover: Black/Cream/Black
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell case by TKL
- Weight: 7 lbs. 8 oz.
- Made in Austin, TX, USA
We Also Recommend