Collings 360 LT M Doghair w/Lollar Jazzmaster PU's
Austin Guitar House is proud to be an authorized dealer for
- Body Wood: One-piece Swamp Ash
- Neck Wood: Figured Maple
- Body Binding: N/A
- Fingerboard Binding: N/A
- Neck Profile: C Shape (.865 @1st .967@ 9th)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/ Ivoroid long dots (5mm non-tapered)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Frets: 22, Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Bridge: Mastery Offset
- Tailpiece: Mastery Offset Vibrato
- Pickups Lollar Jazzmaster
- Pots/Caps: DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Wiring: 50s style
- Knobs: Black
- Pickup Rings: Black
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile: Haircut
- Tuners: Ivoroid Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Guitar Finish: Doghair
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Truss Rod Cover: Parchment
- Weight: 6lbs 14oz.
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell case by Ameritage
360 LT M
Collings' versatile 360 offset body shape has lent itself to several different adaptations since it's inception in 2009. In this latest incarnation, Collings is delighted to be working with their innovative friends at Mastery, makers of cutting edge hardware components for offset-style guitars. They've paired Mastery's remarkable offset bridge and vibrato with a solid ash body and a maple neck to gain a further tonal foothold in the offset guitar sonic pallet.
While firmly grounded in the iconic sounds of the offset guitar world, Collings integrated a set neck and short scale length into the formula, delivering a resonance and feel that is distinctly Collings. It comes as no surprise to us that their longtime partners-in-tone, Lollar Pickups, offers a pickup that perfectly compliments the response and range of the 360 LT M.
We Also Recommend