Collings CL Ice Tea Sunburst Aged w/ThroBaks
Austin Guitar House is proud to be an authorized dealer for
City Limits Crafted with the finest seasoned maple and Honduran mahogany, the CL is built for tone. Lightweight, resonant mahogany combined with a carefully hand-set mortise and tenon neck joint bring tonal complexity and sustain to the table in spades. Sleekly contoured for comfort and style, we've brought new life to an American classic.
- Body Wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Top Wood: Eastern Flamed Maple
- Neck Wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Body Binding: Non-grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Binding: Non-grained ivoroid
- Neck Profile: C Shape (.865 @1st .967@ 9th)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/ MOP long dots (5mm non-tapered)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Frets: 22, Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Bridge: Kluson ABR-1(nickel-plated zinc w/ retaining wire) Aged
- Tailpiece: Kluson Stop Tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs) Aged
- Pickups ThroBak Custom ER MXV
- Pots/Caps: DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Wiring: 50s style
- Knobs: Amber
- Pickup Rings: Cream
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile: Haircut
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Guitar Finish: Ice Tea Sunburst, Aged, High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard: Cream (bracketed)
- Truss Rod Cover: Black/Cream/Black
- Weight: 8lbs. 2oz.
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell case by Ameritage