Collings SoCo 16 LC (USED)
- This is a used guitar in excellent condition.
- This is a consignment item.
$3499.00 plus $30.00 Shipping (consignment item)
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE AT (512) 243.6036 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make: Collings
- Model: SoCo 16 LC
- Serial Number: 11004
- Body Wood: Maple Laminate, Semi-hollow w/maple center block
- Top Wood: Maple Laminate
- Neck Wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Neck Profile: C Shape, 0.865" at 1st fret, 0.967" at 12th fret
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with Mother of Pearl Long Dots
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Radius: 12"
- Frets: Medium 18% Nickel-Silver
- Inlays: Ivoroid Long Dots
- Binding: Non-grained Ivoroid
- Nut: 1 11/16"
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh w/Collings Logo
- Bridge: Kluson ABR-1 (nickel-plated zinc with retaining wire)
- Tailpiece: Kluson stop tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs)
- Pickguard: N/A
- Pickups: Lollar Lowind Imperials
- Controls: Volume, Volume, Tone, Tone
- Finish: High Gloss Nitrocellusose laquer
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell by Ameritage
- Weight: 8 lbs 0 oz
- Observations: This is a used guitar in near mint condition. Includes original hardshell Case
- Made In Austin, TX
SoCo 16 LC
Just like the vibrant and eclectic South Congress district of Austin, Texas that inspired its name, the Collings SoCo 16 LC brings its own distinctive aesthetic and sonic voice to the tradition of classic semi-hollow tone in mind, the SoCo 16 LC utilizes a specially developed combination of wood laminates for the top, back and sides that are crafted in-house to create a focused and versatile instrument. With a solid maple center-block and slightly larger body dimensions that its other SoCo siblings, the new 16 LC speaks with a full bodied authority that confidently delivers everything from warm punchy jazz to sparkling airy leads.
We Also Recommend