Retro-Sonic Compressor: The Compressor is based on the famous gray Ross
Compressor known for is smooth compression and attack response. The Ross design
is updated with the finest components, providing clean, smooth compression with
low noise, while retaining the guitars tonal integrity. You will notice note-to-note
levels that are smoother and more consistent, chords and picking that is tighter and
more detailed, and sustain that will last and last when used with an overdriven amp!
- Clean and natural compression effects with little change of original tone for evenly leveled rhythm playing, smooth pick attack and sustain for lead guitar.
- Heavy duty foot switch for True By-Pass switching
- Sturdy cast aluminum housing
- Can be used as a booster, giving gain without coloring the amplifiers original sound
- On/Off LED to check effect status and battery condition.
- Powered by 9v battery or 9v DC adapter
- Sustain: Controls the sustain time of each pick attack. Rotate this clockwise for deeper compression and longer sustain
- Level: Controls the output level of the effected tone. Typically output levels of both normal and effect are adjusted to equal levels.
- Attack: Adjust the attack from slow to fast as control is turned clockwise.
- Toggle Switch: Selects bright or dark tone setting.
- Normal/Effect Switch: Stepping on the switch turns the effect on and off
- LED Indicator: The LED lights on when the effect is on and lights off when the effect is bypassed.
- Input: Input jack to connect the output of the guitar or other effect pedal.
- Output: Output jack to connect to the input of amplifier or other effect pedal
- DC: Jack to connect an AC adapter. PLEASE NOTE!!!! This unit operates with a 9v negative pin adapter only! Use of other adapters will result in damage to the unit.
- Input Jack : ¼-inch standard phone jack
- Output Jack : ¼-inch standard phone jack
- Controls : Sustain, Level
- Switch : Normal/Effect
- Power Supply : 9v battery or 9v negative pin adapter
- Dimensions : 4.37 x 2.37 x 1.18