Introducing the Constellation of Fuzz.
A multi-mode Germanium fuzz / booster inspired by british classic Fuzz boxes of the past.
All analog, featuring NOS Germanium transistors for smooth and deep complex tone with amazing clean-up.
CTC hand selected 3 zero leakage New Old Stock Valvo OC45 Black Glass Germanium transistors for each pedal ensuring ideal performance and consistency.
Please note that due to the limited availability of these transistors CTC can only guarantee production of Constellation as is while supplies last.
Voicing Rotary Switch - a smart switching circuit gives you 6 toneful fuzz / boost settings. Select between four different fuzz sounds, a treble booster, plus a custom combination:
- FF: Inspired by the Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face, one of the most notable fuzz pedals in history
- VTB: Inspired by the Vox ToneBender, a brighter but at the same time “polite” fuzz pedal.
- 3/2: Inspired by the Sola Sound Tone Bender Mk 1.5 often described as a darker and heavier Fuzz Face.
- 2: Inspired by the Sola Sound Tone Bender MkII, a wild saturated fuzz with lots of sustain.
- RM: Inspired by the Dallas Rangemaster, a treble booster pedal typically used to increase treble content, gain and sustain of already overdriven tube amplifiers.
- RMFF: A custom combination of a treble booster into a fuzz face that gives a bright and nasty fuzz sound tailor-made to cut through the mix.
Gain - set the desired gain level and control everything through playing dynamics and your guitar's volume control. "Gain" knob is inactive in "RM" mode.
Volume - set the output level of the effect
Disclaimer: Dallas Arbiter, Fuzz Face, Vox, Rangemaster, Tone Bender and Sola Sound may be registered trademarks. Crazy Tube Circuits Constellation is in no way affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by Dallas Arbiter, Fuzz Face, Vox, Rangemaster, Tone Bender and Sola Sound.
Note: Constellation is a positive ground circuit. Do not use a daisy chain power supply with negative ground effects.
We Also Recommend