DC10 is a member of CIOKS professional range of dedicated multi-output power supplies for effect pedals. It has 10 regulated and well filtered DC outlets configured in 8 isolated sections. With a total of 1.600mA it's a perfect solution for bigger rigs with pedals only using a DC power source. Its three powerful sections with 400mA each will power pedals with special requirements like those from TC Electronic Nova series, Eventide Factor series, MoogerFoogers, Radial Tonebone or others without the need of custom cables. Selectable with a switch DC10 offers voltages 9, 12 and 15V DC, and combined with one of the included Stack Flex also 18 and 24V DC. The first 4 isolated outlets offering 4x100mA are ideal for standard 9V battery operated pedals.
- 10 outlets configured in 8 isolated sections
- toroidal transformer with additional magnetic field shielding
- 3 powerful DC sections with 400mA each
- 15V option for Radial Tonebone pedals
- short circuit protection of all outlets
- advanced LED monitoring of each section
- temperature monitoring
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- detachable mains power cord
- a total of 16 Flex cables included
- one Split Flex and two Stack Flex for both 18 and 24V pedals also included
- mounting bracket included
- durable steel enclosure with 2mm thick top
Please have a look at the document CIOKS 10 - Professional range features for more detailed explanation of some of the above features.
Mounting of CIOKS DC10 power supply underneath Pedaltrain is a step-by-step do it yourself guide on how to attach the DC10 power supply underneath a Pedaltrain pedal board.
The older document CIOKS 10 - Pedal Train attachment shows how to mount the DC10 power supply on top of a Pedaltrain pedal board.
Outlet 1-4: 9V DC / 100mA each
Outlet 5-6: 9 or 12V DC / 200mA each*
Outlet 7-8: 9 and 12V DC / 400mA
Outlet 9-10: 9 and 12 or 15V DC / 400mA
* can be merged into a 400mA section
Size: 158x98x35mm (excl. detachable rubber feet)
Warranty period: 5 years worldwide
We Also Recommend