EP-1 Expression Pedal
Express yourself with the EP-1, the ultimate accessory for Stone Deaf pedals. Designed to work with all Stone Deaf pedals, it will take them to the next tonal level. One of the coolest things about this basic accessory is that you can use it for wah, phaser or tone control with Stone Deaf overdrives and distortions but then revert back to a pre-defined setting using the frequency knob on the side of the EP-1. This allows you to tailor it so its the same as the frequency control knob on the master pedal, say for instance a PDF-2 or a Tremotron.
You can also use it to control the rate of assignable controls on our delay and tremolo pedals as well.
- Expression Input, assignable to Feedback, Time and Mix Mod controls (Allows you to assign different delay times, modulations and feedbacks to your own custom delay lines)
- 4 on pedal pre-sets with expandability to multiple banks via midi input (recall user defined pre-sets from directly in the pedal or expand to multiple banks using standard midi controllers)
- Analogue Controls for Tone and Level allowing fine tuning to fit sonically with the rest of your board. (Intuitive tone and level controls to match your other pedals sonically)
- True Analogue BBD Chip Delay (no digital signal paths all analogue design)
- 500mS of low noise maximum delay time ( low clocking noise delay for clear hi quality delay tones)
- Modulation - Add a range of time-bending modulation from subtle chorus to whacked out de-tune oscillations and again all in an very small footprint. (Add a layer of modulation to your presets and define your own tone)
- 9v DC Supply (Standard power supply friendly voltage of 200mA)
- Tap Tempo (Accurately tap in your rhythm perfectly in time with your drummer)
- Tap Divisions (set tap divisions to syncopate rhythm patterns over your playing and tempo)
- Ultra Bright LEDS for pre-set indication and control (Easy to see controls and intuitive design to sculpt your tone)
Standard midi control, allowing manipulation of:
- All continuous controls such as Feedback, Time, Mix