Faux Analog Echo
The Wampler Pedals Faux AnalogEcho. Quite possibly, the best sounding delay pedal available today. Just ask Brad Paisley, or James Burton, Oli Brown or maybe Brent Mason. People who know a good pedal when they hear one.
The Faux AnalogEcho is based around the industry leading pt2399 chip. The industry standard for delay pedals. We treat the signal path in such a way that the dry path and the core signal are completely unaltered, we only use the chip to make a digital replication. With this, the sound remains exactly as you want it. No coloration. With the addition of a tone knob, you can incorporate a little sparkle for digital crispness, or take it all the way out for the most amazing analog warmth.
- Hand made in the U.S.A.
- High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
- Completely true bypass
- Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss) Please note: Battery not provided. Mains power recommended.
- Power draw: 29mA
- Sparkle Fire orange in color, white knobs/graphics
- 4 controls - echo level, repeats, tone, and delay time
- Does NOT mess with your basic guitar tone like so many other delay pedals
- Analog warmth/tape echo tones
- About 600ms of delay time available
- 2.5" x 4.5" (63.5mm x 114.3mm)
We Also Recommend