Glaswerks Super Overdrive II 100W Head & 2x12 Cabinet
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE at (512) 243.6036 or at SALES@AUSTINGUITARHOUSE.COM
This amp takes everything learned from the Super Overdrive and refines it.
100 watts, Dual Voiced with the Desert Sky and DeLeo voicings, Bright on Clean only option, also includes new VariDamp feature. Gary Johnson on the VarDamp - "VariDamp is a new feature that allows the player to set the amount of power amp gain. Increasing the gain loosens up the amp and takes it to a different realm. Adds more sustain, bloom etc etc....I liken it to adjusting the suspension on your car. Changes how the amp feels and responds to your touch. From Stiff to squishy."
- (4) 6L6s at 100 Watts with Half Power Switch
- Independent OD channels with all controls on the front panel.
- OD Non-Stack controls : Drive, OD Volume, adjustable Hit Cut Control (can be bypassed) and unique Varibass control that allows "tweaking" the bass content of the non-stack mode. Rear mounted trim control for Non-Stack channel.
- OD Stack Channel has Drive, OD Volume, Treble, Middle and Bass controls. Rear mounted trim control.
- New no-load reverb circuit. Featuring dual Reverb controls, one for Clean mode and one for OD mode. The reverb can be totally switched out of the circuit.
- Buffered effects loop, tube driven, can be totally bypassed by rear panel switch.
- Non-Buffered insert jacks on back of amp allow use of external active loops (like the Glaswerks Matchbox)
- 5 button footswitch. Clean/OD Switch, Tone Stack Boost, OD Select (Stack or non-Stack channel), Mid boost and loop control
Voicing options :
Amp is dual-voiced; Desert Sky and DeLeo
- Desert Sky: More gain, more focused upper mids and very tight bass response. Modeled after the 80's ODS amps. Very usable in both stack and non-stack modes. Tone stack boost has roll-off below 800 hertz reducing the mud factor when it is enabled.
- De Leo: Think Fender Twin on Steroids. Chimey Cleans and scooped mids with nice clean bottom end.
- Dimensions: 21"(width) x 10.75"(height) X 11.5" (depth)
- Weight: 53 lbs
The SODII head is perfectly paired with the Glaswerks vertical 2x12 cabinet housing 2 WGS ET-65 Speakers both sonically and aesthetically.
Glaswerks 2x12 Speaker Cabinet Specs
- 13 Ply Baltic Birch Construction
- Oval Ported Back
- Black Tolex and Classic Grill
- WGS ET-65 Speakers (wired at 4 ohms)
- Side and Bottom Mounted Amp Glides for Easy Loading
- Size : 28"H x 22"W x 12"D
- Weight: 58 lbs
Front and Rear Panel Controls
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE at (512) 243.6036 or SALES@AUSTINGUITARHOUSE.COM
We Also Recommend