Huss & Dalton MJC Custom (USED)
- This is a used guitar in excellent condition.
- This is a consignment item.
- Includes original hardshell case.
$4,099.00 plus $30.00 Shipping (consignment item)
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE AT (512) 243.6036 OR AT SALES@AUSTINGUITARHOUSE.COM
- Brand: Huss & Dalton
- Model: MJC Custom, Med Jumbo w/cutaway
- Serial Number: #1452
- Back And Sides Wood: Australian Blackwood (upgrade)
- Top Wood: Engelmann Spruce (upgrade)
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: C shape, 0.83" depth at 1st fret, 0.92" depth at 9th fret
- Nut: Bone, 1.75" width
- Binding: Indian Rosewood neck and body
- Rosette: Abalone (upgrade)
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable, 9/64" allen wrench
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Stingray
- Tuners: Gotoh Gold mini w/ebony buttons
- Bridge: Ebony w/bone saddle
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs Lyric Acoustic Mic System
- Finish: Catalyzed Urethane
- Weight: 4 lbs 6 oz
- Case: TKL Tweed with protective bag for case
- Observations: Build date: April 4, 2005 This guitar is pre-owned and in excellent condition.
- Made in USA
We Also Recommend