K-Line Junction Bass Olympic White
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE AT (512) 243.6036 OR AT SALES@AUSTINGUITARHOUSE.COM
For the low end enthusiast. The Junction Bass is available in the two four string models that the world of music was "bassed" on, but refined for the utmost in playability and tone. Come on and feel the thunder and balance that K-Line now offers to all bass players!
- Model: Junction Bass (4 Strings)
- Serial Number: #180054
- Body Wood: Alder
- Neck Wood: Maple (Bolt-On)
- Neck Profile: .830" C
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 34"
- Frets: 21
- Inlays: Dots
Nut Width: 1.5"
Neck Dimensions: 0.90" at 1st fret, 1.00" at 12th fret
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Bridge: Gotoh
- Pickguard: Tortoise 3-Ply
- Pickups: Lollar J
- Controls: Volume, Volume and Tone
- Finish: Olympic White, Matching Headstock (Upgrade)
- Case: Hard Case
- Weight: 8 lbs 15.5 oz
- Observations: Made In St. Louis - MO