Kelton Swade 1953 AVR-T Brownie (USED)
- This is a used guitar in excellent condition.
- This is a consignment item.
$2,999.00 plus $30.00 shipping (Consignment)
- Brand: Kelton Swade
- Model: 1953 AVR T-Caster
- Condition: Excellent (Used)
- Serial Number: #0013
- Body Wood: One-Piece Swamp Ash
- Neck Wood: One-Piece Maple (Bolt-On)
- Neck Profile: Med C-Shape, 0.84" depth at 1st fret, 0.97" depth at 12th fret
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 21 Nickel, 6105
- Inlays: Dots
- Nut: Bone, 1.65"
- Tuners: Vintage Style
- Bridge: Vintage T-style bridge
- Pickguard: single-ply bakelite
- Pickups: resistance bridge 8.03 kΩ, neck 7.45 kΩ
- Controls: Volume, Tone and Tone, 3-Way Switch
- Finish: 100% Nitro Lacquer
- Case: Original Hard Case
- Weight: 6 lb 10.5 oz
- Handmade In Nashville - TN
- Observations: This guitar is pre-owned and in excellent condition. Plays like a dream. Great action, easy to play!
AVR: Authentic Vintage Replica
Here's what Kelton Swade has to say about his Authentic Vintage Replica guitars:
"I use a special technique that I use to pretreat the bodies and necks. This is a process that takes about 3 months and essentially ages the wood. I do a variety of bodies and necks at the same time. Through a balance of science and art, it hardens the pores of the wood making it behave and sound like a vintage guitar.
After this process, the wood behaves like an instrument and not a tree! The tone is incredible and that's why a lot of pretty famous players choose my guitars over others. Also, it causes the guitar to be naturally lighter because it removes all the moisture unlike other procedures. Both the removal of moisture and the crystallization of the resin are dealt with at once.
I always have plenty of necks and bodies available for custom orders and this is why I can have a much faster build time then anyone else, usually about 2 - 4 weeks. I never use any kind of polymer base underneath the nitro cellulose lacquer like my competitors do (that adds weight and kills the tone) so that the wood can continue to breathe and sing!
All my guitars are built 100% by me and thus are all master-built, one-off guitars - total originals and never duplicated. These guitars are now the gold standard for authentic vintage guitars (AVR - authentic vintage replicas) guitars. These are for all practical purposes vintage guitars without a history - that's where you come in, you give them the history. Come see what you have been missing!" - Kelton Swade
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE AT (512) 243.6036 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
We Also Recommend
Carol-Ann JB-100 "Red" and Gibson Custom Shop Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Package
Gibson Custom Shop Joe Bonamassa Les Paul And Carol-Ann JB-100 "Red" Package