Les Paul Junior Prewired Kit
Handwired in the USA
- Wired 50's style for authentic vintage sound and feel.
This is a prewired assembly for Gibson Les Paul Junior guitars. Wired with 22 AWG external braid vintage push-back wire for that vintage look and sound. Soldered connections to the input jack are insulated with heat-shrink to ensure durability and long life.
- (2) Emerson Pro CTS 500k Split Shaft w/.375" Shaft Potentiometers
- (1) Switchcraft 1/4" Mono Input Jack (PREWIRED)
- (1) 0.022uf Emerson Bumblebee Paper in Oil Capacitor
- Wiring Diagram
Whats so special about 50's style wiring?
- The overall tone gets stronger, tighter, and more transparent. It’s difficult to describe, but you might say it’s more “in your face.”
- The typical treble loss that occurs when rolling back the volume is much less than with standard wiring. Both the volume and tone controls become more responsive, and they react more smoothly without the usual hot spots. Another bonus: By simply rolling back your guitar volume a bit, you can clean up an overdriven amp without getting lost in the mix.
- The tone and the volume controls interact with each other—something you might be familiar with from certain tweed-era Fender tube amps. When you change the volume, the tone changes a little bit as well, and vice-versa. This may be strange at first, but you only need a few minutes to get used to it.
We Also Recommend