Mesa Boogie Mark V 25 Private Reserve w/Matching 1x12 Cab (USED)
- This is a used Head/Cab in excellent condition.
- Includes FULL warranty from Mesa Boogie.
The MARK FIVE: 25™ is born of thoroughbred stock that carries worldwide accolades and is still setting trends with top Artists 35 years after its unveiling. The MARK FIVE: 25, like the MARK FIVE it is born from, is really a collection of iconic amplifiers. There are far too many circuits and sounds to think of it as merely an amp... it’s a living history of MESA/Boogie!
- Designed AND Handcrafted in Petaluma, California USA
- All-Tube Amplifier: 2xEL-84 Power Tubes & 6x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
- Patented Multi-Watt™ Channel Assignable Power Amp featuring Mesa’s proprietary Dyna-Watt™ technology providing two power levels with different wiring configurations via independent 10/25 Watt Power Switches:
- 10-Watt Mode utilizes 2 power tubes operating in Class A/B Triode for lush harmonics and liquid feel at lower volumes
- 25-Watt Mode utilizes 2 power tubes operating in Mesa’s exclusive Dyna-Watt™ Class A/B Pentode for maximum power, punch and clarity
- Fully Independent Channels with 6 Style Modes:
- Channel 1 Features: Clean, Fat or Crunch Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25 Watts) - Independent Gain, Treble, Mid/Boost*, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls - *Powerful Mid/Boost Control doubles as a standard Midrange Tone Control (from 1 to 5) AND a Variable Gain Boost Control (from 5 to 10) providing precise levels of sweet harmonic overdrive, from subtle to blistering
- Channel 2 Features: Legendary Mark IIC+, Mark IV and Xtreme Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25 Watts) - Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
- Selectable 5-Band Graphic EQ – Footswitchable, Channel Assignable or Bypassable
- All-Tube, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Control (rear panel)
- Fully Buffered, Tube FX Loop
- Built-In CabClone™ Cabinet Simulator Output with Internal Amp Load and Headphone Output – Featuring Closed-Back and Open-Back Voicings, Speaker On/Off and Ground Lift Switches
- All Aluminum Chassis
- 2 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2 & EQ)
- Slip Cover
- Finish: Private Reserve Flamed Maple Tiger Eye Stain
- Dimensions: 8" H x 14" W x 8.75" D
- Weight: 16.5 lbs.
You simply won't find a better cabinet. This MESA® eenclosure is made using the finest Void-free, Private Reserve Flame Maple. Super strong rabbet corners are glued and nailed. Speaker baffles are fitted with superior dado joint construction and braced. Grilles are wrapped around a separate grille board, not the baffle board. Grille material is made of strong twisted jute dipped in a special coating that filters top end for a sweeter response.
- 60 Watt
- Celestion Vintage 30 Speaker
- Closed Back
- 8 Ohm
- Slant Cabinet
Finish & Construction:
- Private Reserve Flamed Maple
- Tiger Eye Stain
- Slip Cover
- DIMENSIONS: 19-3/4in H, 18in W, 11in D
- WEIGHT: 32 lbs