Morris Grinder 45W Head (USED)
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE AT (512) 243.6036 OR AT SALES@AUSTINGUITARHOUSE.COM
- This is a used amp in excellent condition.
- This is a consignment item
Brand: Morris Amps
Configuration: 45 Watts @ 16 omh, Two Channel, Head
Tubes:(4) 12AX7 (2) EL-34
- Bias control designed with enough voltage adjustment to use either EL34 or 6L6 tubes, simply by adjusting when installing different type tube.
- Effects loop incorporated as part of circuit design , making no change in sound or level when plugging effects in.
- Two New Switches (Distortion channel only)
BR / AM: standing for British or American - switching a special circuit that the Hot Classic incorporated (Britsh flavour) in - or completely taking it out of the circuit.
TIGHT / OPEN: flattens and 'almost' compresses the signal in the Tight mode , no matter how much gain is chosen , and great for drop tunings. At high gain this Tight mode really helps palm muting and complex chords stand out. Works incredibly well with the other switch in the AM mode to get 'singing' sustain and keeps all frequencies on a much more 'even' response.
We Also Recommend