Propeller Boost / Buffer
The Propeller boost Circuit has been tuned to deliver anything from a flat transparent tone that lets the full glory of your amp shine through to rounded lows and a bell like top end chime that adds another dimension to your tone. Roll back the treble for a more vintage flavor or cut the bass and push it hard for a great solo boost without any low end muddiness.
The high quality switchable buffer ensures the natural tone of your guitar is delivered without high end loss from long cable runs
The Propeller is equally happy at the beginning of your chain, at the end as a volume boost or even in the effects loop as a master boost.
The dual purpose Propeller is handmade using the best components available and is an excellent addition to any pedal board.
- 100% Handmade
- True / Buffered Bypass
- Level,bass & treble controls
- Top mount power and signal jacks
- High quality components
- Low current dimmable Led
- Requires 9v- 18v center negative power supply or 9v battery
- Dimensions: 120 x 95 x 35mm - 4.7 x 3.7 x 1.5" (Enclosure only)
- Power consumption - 4.5 mA
- Input impedance 1 MΩ
- Designed and handmade using the highest quality components.
- Hand drilled and screen printed super tough anti-glare enclosure,
- Neutrik fully enclosed panel mount signal and DC jacks. (Not board mounted)
- Audio grade through hole components from MMK, Wima, Epcos, Vishay, Panasonic etc
- Low noise metal film resistors