The decay knob can be used by willing hands to dial in any amount of clipping decay desired, exposing a characeristic static appeal.
This discrete engineered pedal loves to find the odd frequencies and push them to the forefront (especially at higher gain). Perfect for breakdowns and artistic expressions of decay. Exciting applications for less traditional instruments and perfect for that scratchy-throated bass tone. An official cult-classic in the making.
- Hand-made in Minneapolis Mn.
- Lifetime Warranty (Barring Abuse)
- Voiced Openly for Guitar & Bass
- True Bypass Switching
- Single Point Mounted PCB
- 24mm Diameter Pots
- Flying Leads to Pots and Jacks
- Neutrik 1/4 inch Signal Jacks
- Powder-Coated Durable Finish
- Customer-Service Ready to Help
- Dual Quality-Control Testing
- Hand Signed and Numbered
9 Volt DC 200 mA Center - 2.1mm
Input = 122K (lo-fi effect) Output = 7K
2.5" x 4.625" x 1.5"
6.35 x 11.75 x 3.81 cm
We Also Recommend