Reeves Custom 50 PS (Power Scaling)
The Custom 50 PS is the same circuit as Reeves' standard Custom 50
but with the addition of Power Scaling to give you that "Live at Leeds"
tone without disrupting the neighborhood.
Constructed to the exact same specifications as the original design
with Partridge replica transformers, dual channel pre-amp with 4 Inputs
(2 Normal, 2 Bright). Normal volume and bright volume, bass, middle,
treble, presence and master volume controls. Like all Reeves Amplifiers,
the Custom 50 is entirely hand assembled using only the finest quality
components-resistors and capacitors assembled on a Garolite turret board
utilizing "Mil-Spec" wiring techniques.
Following closely to the original design the Reeves Custom 50 is the
new leader in high headroom-low distortion amplification. If you are
looking for an amplifier as solid base for laying your pedals on top of -
then the Custom 50 will provide dynamic impact, soundstage focus and
- All-tube circuit
- Hand wired turret board construction
- 50 watts via 2 EL34 output tubes (Custom 50)
- 3 12AX7 preamp tubes and 1 12AT7 phase inverter
- Transformers wound to original Partridge specifications
- Switchable 4, 8, and 16 ohm impedance switch
- 100V, 120V, 230V, 50/60Hz voltage selector
- Dimensions: 25-3/16" (width) x 10-7/8 " (height) x 11-1/4 " (depth)
- Weight: 42lbs