RH-X NOS Distortion
Very slightly tweaked version of the legendary Ram's head Big Muff featuring original BC239c Transistors. A bit more open top end and a touch more mids. Still very much a mid 70's muff.
Works best into a clean amp with some headroom.
- 100% hand made
- True Bypass
- Selected NOS BC239c transistors
- Top mounted input & output jacks
- High quality construction and components, neutrik jacks, Vishay/Nichicon/Kemet caps, metal film resistors, high quality power supply filtering & screened cabling for low noise operation.
- Side mounted battery compartment
- Low current ultrabrite Led
- Requires 9v centre negative supply or 9v battery
- Dimensions: L114.4 x W63.7 x H55.1mm
- 2 year guarantee
"In A Full-Band Setting, The Buffalo Was A Revelation" - Premier Guitar
"It's Probably One Of The Best Ram's Head Clones I've Ever Heard "- Brett Kingman
"One Of The Best Sounding Big Muffs I’ve Come Across" - Bjorn Riis -Gilmourish.Com"
Same circuit as before with the addition of the mids pot. With mids on fully clockwise it's the same as the old Ram's head. Fully anticlockwise is stock vintage with a more scooped mid response.