Carr Skylark 6V6 12/1.2W 1x12 Combo
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ON (512) 243.6036 OR AT SALES@AUSTINGUITARHOUSE.COM
The Carr Skylark….…Is the ultimate low-power American inspired amplifier!!
The Skylark pays homage to the classic home/student 60s American amps such as the Harvard to name but one. These small – student amps delivered organic tube juice and vibe at real world volumes – making them super usable and super satisfying.
The Carr Skylark takes this fun utility a giant leap forward. Reverb, a built in power attenuator, Hi/Low gain switch, and the extended range presence control offer an incredible pallet of tones from the Skylark’s beautiful dove-tailed cabinet.
"Best small amp of the year!" - Tone Quest
The Skylark earned Guitar World Magazine's Platinum Award.
- 12 Watts Full Power, Attenuator between 1.2 and 0 Watts, Single Channel, 1x12 Combo
- Nailhead 8 ohm
Controls: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Reverb, Presence
- All Tube
Dimensions & Weight:
- 21"(width) x 15.5"(height) X 9" (depth)
- 36 lbs
- 12 Watts full output - (Brilliant Power)
- Built-in switchable variable attenuator 2 watts down to zero - (Ultra Useful)
- Low/High Gain switch – mid-60s to Hot Rod - (Macho)
- All tube Reverb - (Aquatic)
- Extended range Mid control - (from Double Scoop to Bark)
- Extended range Presence control - (Polite to Crystalline)
- All NC yellow pine cabinet with floating baffle - (Solid Tone)
- Analysis Plus cable - (Super Conductive)
- 100% Point to Point wiring
- Solen Aerospace Satellite power supply capacitors
- Selected mixed resistor types
- Custom Carr power/output transformers
- Local made saddle leather handle