SMARTSwitch 2 Channel MIDI Channel Switcher
The SMARTSwitch 2 is a compact MIDI controlled channel and remote switch. Two isolated 1/4″ mono jacks connect to your gear, and the SMARTPedal interface allows for full real-time control or direct MIDI access. The SMARTSwitch 2 can change your amp channels in response to incoming MIDI Continuous Controller (CC) or Program Change (PC) messages on any MIDI channel.
- Dual isolated channel or remote switch outputs
- Output A may act as a single TRS output
- Instant access to switch settings
- Outputs may be bypassed or engaged using MIDI CC
- Outputs may be assigned to incoming MIDI program changes using MIDI learn
- Each output is configurable to normally-closed, normally open, or momentary function.
- Fully passive signal path – can switch DC or control voltage
- Optical relay switching – no moving parts.
- 9VDC 48mA max
All SMARTPedals share the following features:
- MIDI IN & MIDI OUT connectors
- MIDI INPUT merges data through to output
- MINI-USB port for firmware updates and feature additions
- MIDI channel selectable using MIDI CC messages
- DC 9V, center-negative power input (current varies by pedal.)
- Die-cast aluminum housing with textured or glossy powder-coat finish
- Jacks spaced to accommodate most straight and right-angle plugs (George L’s, Lava Mini-ELC, GLS Pancake, etc.)
Connecting the SMARTSwitch 2 to your amp requires either a single TRS 1/4″ cable or two TS / mono cables. Each output is fully isolated so that two separate amps may be controlled with the same SMARTSwitch.