Mad Professor Snow White AutoWah (GB)
The New Snow White AutoWah (GB) is a combination of the previous Snow White AutoWah and the Snow White Bass AutoWah. Now both of those fabulous autowah sounds are in the same pedal making the unit even more versatile.
SWAW (GB) has very fast tracking and accuracy rarely found on autowah/envelope filters. With four knobs you can have total control of the effect.
You can fine-tune the SWAW (GB) to suit your instrument, your playing style and your taste of tone. The controls are:
• GTR/BASS: Switch GTR for the guitar and BASS for the bass or you can choose which positions suits better for your instrument.
• Sensitivity: Sets the filter trigger level, tune this carefully to fit your guitar/bass output and your playing touch. You can further change the sensitivity from your guitar volume knob while playing.
• BIAS: Controls the filter resonance frequency. When Sensitivity is turned fully off the Bias can be used as a sweepable filter.
• Resonance: Controls the sharpness or Q-factor of the filter.
• Decay: Controls how fast the filter frequency falls back to resting point (that is set with the Bias control). This can be set fast (CW) so you get the wah effect on every note or slow for a more traditional auto wah sound.
PLAYING: Please take time to get used to the controls and as this is a voltage control filter it will react to your playing touch. The envelope control circuit is carefully designed to follow the dynamics of guitar/bass and it might take some time to master the Auto Wah playing technics. Try also adjusting instrument volume between 8 and 10 to further expand use.