Subway Bass DI-Preamp
The Home of Tone®
The musical Tone and useful features of our SUBWAY® D-800 Bass Amp are now available in a SUBWAY BASS DI-Preamp! Gig-Bag-Pocket portability and supreme connectivity come together in this Petaluma-built Pedalboard or Desktop package.
THE TONE AND FEATURES OF OUR SUBWAY® D-800™ IN A BASS DI PEDAL!
The warm, musical Tone and powerful features of our SUBWAY® D-800™ Bass Head are now available in a Gig-Bag-Pocket ready package for floor or desktop that boasts friendly connectivity, take anywhere flexibility and ultimate control. Features include Gain, Active BASS, LOW-MID, HIGH-MID and TREBLE EQ Controls, VOICING Control, ACTIVE/PASSIVE Instrument Select, DEEP Switch, XLR Balanced and ¼” Unbalanced PREAMP Outputs with GROUND LIFT and a Balanced DIRECT Output with PRE/POST SWITCH and GROUND LIFT.
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
- Preamp derived from the renowned Subway D-800 Bass Amp
- Active/Passive Input Switch
- Preamplifier features: Input Gain, Variable Voicing (Flat to Vintage Scoop), Fully Active 4-Band EQ (+/- 12dB of Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble) plus Deep Switch (for enhanced low-end) and Master Volume
- Balanced XLR Direct Mic Level Out with Pre/Post & Ground Lift Switches
- Line Level Preamp Outputs - Unbalanced & Balanced with Ground Lift Switch (drives any power amp)
- Instrument-Thru Output
- Powered by AC or Battery, auto-switches to battery if AC fails
- Format: DI-Preamp Box
- Weight: 1.26 lbs.
- Dimensions: 2.51” H x 6.875” W x 5.27” D
We Also Recommend