Terry Audio White Rabbit Deluxe
The White Rabbit Deluxe
DUAL STAGE INSTRUMENT AND LINE DRIVER PEDAL.
The White Rabbit is a vintage studio line amp in a pedal that comes from the sonic heritage of tape machine playback circuits and classic analog consoles. The White Rabbit both “finishes” and enhances tone, punch, color, and clarity by simply patching through it.
The White rabbit has two footswitchable modes:
The unity-gain “Blue” mode with a one knob “character” control that tones in how open or “tight” the amp sounds.
The two knob “red” mode that you can set and “dial” in both the amount and nature of your boost- from more wide open enhancement to a tighter and punchier, almost ‘sagging’, or ‘compression without a compressor” effect at any boost level- small to huge.
The Rabbit itself also breaks up and sings smoothly at extremes in both modes- but mainly, it enhances anything before it and drives the most into anything you put after it- especially when boosting straight into your main amplifier.
- Built using brass turrets punched into fiberboard - just like vintage Fender amps
- 100% point to point wired using Switchcraft jacks, NOS transistors and selected parts
- Classic studio console 'line amp' topology - full range, and great on ANYTHING- guitar, bass, keys, etc. Amazing for drums and snare, too!
- True bypass switching
- Powder coated and hand-painted finish (artwork may vary.)
- Handmade (20 miles outside of) Austin, TX, USA
We Also Recommend