Victoria 5112 1x12 Combo
A faithful recreation of Leo Fender's 5F1 circuit produced from 1957 to 1961. Just like the original Champ, but with an Eminence Legend 12 inch speaker in a larger Deluxe-style solid pine cabinet. This amp does not need reverb - there are so many harmonics and overtones, you’ll like it just as it is.
- 5 watts of power
- 5F1 Type Circuit
- Single Ended Operation
- Cathode Bias Design
- Speaker: One American Made 12" Eminence
- Covering: Tweed
- Tubes: 1-5Y3, 1-6V6GT, 1-12AX7
- Cabinet Size(HxWxD): 16.5” x 20” x 10”
- Weight: 27 lbs.
"Victoria Amplifier is recognized for having succeeded in recapturing the classic sound, design, and American craftsmanship embodied in the tweed line, while offering players a wide range of subtle and sometimes whimsical variations on a theme. Victoria circuits have always been completely faithful to the originals, using the correct capacitors, resistors, transformers, pots, and eyelet boards. Each pine cabinet is crafted in the precise manner of those built in the ’50s, and covered in lacquered cotton tweed that is still woven today by the original manufacturer.
The Tone You Crave, The Performance You Trust.
The results speak for themselves, and Victoria amplifiers continue to be acknowledged by players and critics alike as clearly superior in construction, durability, and tone among small-production, custom amplifiers built today at any price."
Mark Baier, President Victoria Amplifiers
Victoria Amplifiers are…
- In the hands of some of the world’s premier musicians, not because Victoria Amps pays them to use Victoria amps, because they know Victoria Amps have the tone they crave
- Completely hand built one by one in America, Victoria sources their parts from American companies in any case possible, regardless of cost
- Found in recording studios all over the world for the superior sound Victoria Amps produce to any other low-powered recording amp on the market
- Used by professional and hobbyists alike, the first time you plug into a Victoria amp, you know there is no hype behind their amps, just real, original, tone.
We Also Recommend