VOVOX® sonorus protect A Instrument Cable
The VOVOX® sonorus protect A is our ultimate instrument cable. As a result of both ingenious construction and the purity of its raw materials it offers unmatched sound quality. This is the perfect cable for all electrically amplified musical instruments such as electrical guitar, bass, E-piano or keyboards. Also great for acoustic instruments with pickup systems.
- Solid core conductors for signal and ground
- Conductors made of the purest available copper
- Netting of natural fibres around every single conductor wire
- Capacitance of merely 75 pF/m
- VOVOX-typical cable construction with screen and separate conductor for ground
Made in Switzerland
VOVOX® sound conductors are hand-assembled in Switzerland. The cables, including the solder, are lead-free.
Connectors for VOVOX® sonorus protect A
Our pronounced goal is the perfect transmission of sound signals. To achieve this aim, the cable, but also the connectors, must fulfil our requirements. Since most phone plugs available on the market are designed with only their mechanical properties in mind, we use our own VOVOX® phone plugs: A ¼" phone plug offering both first class functionality and first class sound.
- Optimized signal contact made of copper
- Robust housing made of fiber-reinforced engineering-plastic
- Optimal bend-protection
- Efficient strain-relief
- Lead-free soldering
Straight or angled ¼" phone plugs?
Especially in the case of instrument cables, we suggest carefully choosing the kind of connector that suits you best: Using a 90° right angle plug will often reduce the mechanical stress on the instrument as well as on the cable. Like this it contributes to longer service life of both, cable and jack. For acoustic guitars, angled plugs are usually the better choice.