Waterloo WL-14 Boot Burst Edition
Austin Guitar House is proud to be an authorized dealer for
WATERLOO WL-14 "BOOT BURST" EDITION
Brimming with Texas vibe, the warm colors of the "Boot Burst" Edition WL-14 were inspired by the dyed leather of a well-loved pair of cowboy boots. Collings recreated the smoky, tan and amber hue of this particular pair of boots as a full-body sunburst that spans the top, back, sides and neck and is complemented by ivoroid top binding. A cream pickguard and matching tuner buttons tie this new aesthetic all together for an eye catching and unmistakably classic look.
Just like the standard WL-14, the "Boot Burst" Edition has a sizable, vintage-inspired neck with a prominent "V" shape. All WL-14 models are built with a fully adjustable truss rod and include a Hardshell TKL case.
All Waterloo models are handmade in Austin, Texas.
WATERLOO WL-14 DIMENSIONS
Body Width: 14 3/4"
Body Length: 19 1/4"
Body Depth: 4 1/4"
SPECIFICATIONS OF GUITAR ON ORDER
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & Side Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Body Binding: Ivoroid bound top and soundhole
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Neck Profile: Prominent V Shape (.964" @ 1st fret, 1.062" @ 9th fret)
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- FB Inlay: 6mm acrylic dots
- Nut: 1 3/4" Ebony
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Bridge: Ebony belly-style with 2 3/8" spacing
- Bridge Pins/End Pins: Ebony
- Saddle: Bone, drop-in
- Tailpiece: N/A
- Tuners: Golden Age Restoration w/Cream button
- Brace Pattern: X-braced
- Finish: Full body "Boot Burst", Semi gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard: Cream Celluloid
- Truss Rod: Fully adjustable
- Case: Hardshell TKL
- Weight: 3 lb 7 oz
- Handmade in Austin, TX, USA
We Also Recommend