WiC Wireless System for Guitar
WiC™ for Guitar
Go wireless from any instrument to your amplifier, pedal, or mixing board.
With WiC™ for Guitar, you can shake free from cables in less than 30 seconds. WiC™ is a high fidelity Wireless instrument Connection for serious musicians, with sound quality that will make you forget the cable. It’s really easy to use; just use the short cable that is supplied to plug the guitar into the WiC™ transmitter with the blue stripe, and use the longer cable to plug the amp into the receiver with the red stripe. Turn them on, and play.
They pair instantly, the sound quality is amazing, and the range is awesome.
The first thing you notice with WiC™ is its simplicity. Turn it on, plug in, and start playing. After that, you hear sound quality that is better than a cable – really, it is. Once you start to move you see that it stays connected without noise, interference or cutout. WiC™ for Guitar has gone as far as 500 feet in open air.
- Simple one-touch connectivity
- No manual wireless channel selection needed
- Range: up to 500 ft. (160m)
- Uncompressed HD audio stream
- Full audio spectrum response – 20 to 20KHz
- Fully autonomous and instantaneous channelization
- 2.4GHz wireless technology
- Up to 16 simultaneous collocated audio channels
- Green rechargeable battery
- Over 20 hours per charge
- USB charger included
- Small, extremely rugged & virtually unbreakable
- Standard audio ¼” cable connectivity
- FCC, Europe, Industry Canada, Australia/NZ
In the box:
- WiC™ transmitter
- WiC™ receiver
- Transmitter holster
- 1m audio cable (1/4” jack)
- 1.8m audio cable (1/4” jack)
- Dual USB charger (international)
- 2 USB charging cables
We Also Recommend